Solid Gold Teardrop Necklace by Chupi.
A modern take on a classic pearl necklace. Inspired by a love of imperfect beauty these shimmering pearls sparkle with the light of the ocean.
The pearls are freshwater baroque teardrops, each pearl is completely unique with its own imperfections and beauty. A reminder of how precious our imperfections are.
Each pearl is unique, each necklace is slightly different to the image and will be truly yours.
- 14k Solid Gold chain measuring 18 inches (45cm)
- Teardrop Pearl is 10-11mm x 11-13mm approximately
- Would you like your necklace longer or shorter? We would love to make it especially for you. We offer a bespoke chain length of up to 20” which will take 3-4 weeks to make. A chain length of 21-24" will incur an additional charge.
- 14k Solid Gold chain
- Baroque freshwater pearl
- Finished with a 14k Solid Gold Chupi charm and lobster clasp
- Made with love in Ireland
- Hallmarked in Ireland's historic Dublin Castle
- Free worldwide trackable shipping with DHL
- 100 days to return or exchange your piece
- Your Chupi order will arrive in our signature gift packaging
- If you have chosen a bespoke piece it will take up to 6 weeks to make.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do. Inspired by our heritage and our values, all of our packaging is made using FSC certified wood. Each piece of packaging can be recycled except our blush pink boxes which are designed to hold your heirlooms. All of our precious jewellery is made using ethical gold and conflict free stones.
I love the idea of buying something now that will become an heirloom for my future children to cherish forever
The jewelry that you’ll probably see on Instagram at least 100 times today
Chupi makes delicate jewellery inspired by the stories of her childhood in Ireland
Convincing Us To Ditch Traditional Rings
One of the Five Best Places to Shop in Dublin
All our orders come with free tracked shipping worldwide. Upon completion of your order you will receive a confirmation email which includes a unique tracking number. Visit your country’s national postal carrier website, enter your tracking number, and you will find an up-to-date record of your order’s location.
In the event that you would like to return your Chupi piece we offer a 100 day return or exchange policy. You can find the information for returning your piece on care.chupi.com and this will help our team look after you in the quickest and most effective manner.
Our shop is located in Atrium on the top floor of the beautiful Powerscourt Townhouse Centre, it’s a lovely place to spend an afternoon. Come browse the sparkling things, have brunch in the Pepper Pot Cafe and then grab a drink in one of the gorgeous bars on South William Street.
Once your piece is dispatched the estimated delivery times are as follows:
Ireland: 3-5 working days.
UK: 5-7 working days.
Europe: 5-7 working days.
USA: 7-10 working days.
Australia: 10-12 working days.
Rest of the World: 10-12 working days.